In the last few days...
I have had to kill a rat... and by the way, how does a 14/15 year old cat with no front claws catch a rat the size of my head and then has the nerve to leave it twitching in my courtyard leaving ME to do the dirty work? I hate my cat, she's a bitch.
I have also had to dispose of a little featherless finch that fell out of his nest.
I feel like a serial killer.
Maybe I should start running around the house yelling...
"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
Then maybe, just maybe, I could get locked up for a few days. A few days of drugged sedation and a padded cell are just want I need. That would be a vacation!
Enough if this... let's change the subject.
I got tagged for a meme by Katie, no, not my Katie, but by this Katie. She's fourteen and has her own food blog and makes her own jewelry. Go check her out. I'm not sure if she should be reading my blog. Hey Katie, do your parents know that you read my blog?
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? I'm old, I don't go to the movies.
2.) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Tales Of The City by Armistead Maupin for like the billionth time.
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Pente, Scrabble, but I'd pick dominoes before anything.
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Dwell...Vanity Fair
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Freshly mowed grass
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? A baby crying... you'll understand why July 4th and my kids laughing and my husband when he laughs like Muttley .
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Helplessness
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Do I haaaaavvvve to get up? Yes, apparently I'm still five years old and I actually think in bold and italics when I have to get up in the morning.
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? In-n-Out, In-n-Out, 'cause that's what a burger is all about.
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Shit! I'm pregnant!? Yup, I'm naming my kid... Shit! and it's middle name would be Oh Hell No! So let's get this straight my next sous chef's name would be Shit! Oh Hell No! It does have a nice ring to it.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D... live in Italy or in Point Reyes, Ca. I'd buy some more photo equipment, help some people...
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I have a medical condition it's called leadfootitis... ba-dum-ba-dum...*crickets
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Muttley, my husband.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Very cool
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A VW bug...that caught on fire!
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? iced tea
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD... take a nap!
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Red but I'd rather shave it all off.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN? Only one, Stockton, Ca.
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer, swimming, baseball, sumo wrestling
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I wish that at 14, I was writing instead of waiting until I was in my 30's. I also hope she keeps up her blog because I'm excited to see what she does next.
23) WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? picture frames... why, what did you think I had under there?
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yes, but a whole lot smarter.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Neither... I am at my best from about 10 am to 10 pm.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? over easy
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? What's that? I don't know the word relax.
28) FAVOURITE PIE? coconut cream
29) FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? mint chocolate chip
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I'm not tagging anybody...
*later on today... winners of the main course part of Puppet Master and get your dessert ideas ready...